Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know we have a Ben Foden playing in our midfield. According to slow talking/ almost grinding to a halt Kaveh Solhekol on SLY Sports we have.
He goes on to say, Jack won't play every game for City....

No sh1t
I didn't know we have a Ben Foden playing in our midfield. According to slow talking/ almost grinding to a halt Kaveh Solhekol on SLY Sports we have.
He goes on to say, Jack won't play every game for City....

No sh1t
When he said i d i d n o t t h i n k i c o u l d do the show to day cos i had a headache.I was hoping he had a tumour shocking i know.

More like

Otzi.jpeg
Is that Hairy Kane?

But so what what’s the outcome? Revenue.

Now I responded to a comment about Grealish being a superstar off the field, remember that.

Off the field marketing superstardom is all about the ability to create “Net New” shirt sales.

Does Jack Grealish bring us a Superstar’s following off the pitch? and with that a huge addressable market of net new prospects to sell to? I’m not convinced that he does.

Kids will buy shirts with his name on, but they will Manc kids / existing fans picking his name over what they had on the back f their shirts last season. That’s not net new, it’s replacement.

Net new sales come from overseas and emerging markets, which I’m not convinced Grealish has an appeal to given his social media following.

I’m happy to be corrected.
But...

He's been at Villa, so not had the huge exposure to develop a large overseas fan base.

We saw how England supporters took to him because of his playing style and personality during the Euros.

Being at City is his chance to develop that fan base. You're right about the shirt sales in his first season I'd say, but that might all change in the seasons to come?

Off the pitch, he absolutely will be. By the way, did you respond to the posts earlier in the thread about Fanatics not being involved with City anymore? Bit confused about this. They were binned off months ago, so how did Grealish's shirt number trickle through to you via your mate?
Not sure what you’re getting at here bud? I’m got a text of someone I know at Fanatics, which I shared for info.

By all accounts this deal and the Kane deal have been in the pipeline for months, so you not think it could be based on previous conversations at Exec level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.