Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate him and think for some teams he’d be worth something near that, maybe not the full £100mill. For us however can’t see the need to spend that much on him think if we bought him we’d want him as an 8, in a position we are strong with Bernardo, KDB, Gundogan can play there Foden can and think eventually will.
If we could grt him for £80 mill less something off for the Luiz buyback then it would be worth a shot. Not for £100 mill for me with what we have though.
Football is about entertainment and this kid provides that in spades,he gets bums off seats and he lights up a game.He also takes a game by the scruff of the neck when its needed and he makes things happen.

Finally he has a presence and a solidity to his play,he's a natural leader......there are very few others that meet all that criteria and are capable of elevating our first 11..

There is a clause.

Went on the villa forum someone whos like their tolmie said

That Grealish can leave if villa dont get europe, Dean smith promised him if they dont get europe he wont stand in jacks way with leaving and progressing his career all Grealish has to say is he wants to leave for a team in europe. Two enquires have come in from both manchester clubs

I wonder how bad the musical clues get with a Brummie @tolmie's hairdoo - I perish to think....

There is a clause.

That Grealish can leave if villa dont get europe, Dean smith promised him if they dont get europe he wont stand in jacks way with leaving and progressing his career all Grealish has to say is he wants to leave for a team in europe. Two enquires have come in from both manchester clubs

which villa forum please mate?

I know. I really rate the kid, but when you see those kinds of figures, you start to question how much. A bit like when Maguire’s price went above £55m, I thought, nah, you’re alright.
This, 100%!

What does Grealish bring to the team? Based on what I’ve seen, he is another upper echelon attacking midfielder of which we have many. His form against teams that press high is poor (for him), he can be prone to lose possession, he only contributes ~15 goals per season as the top attacking player at Villa and he is a proper shithouse with a massive ego and drink driving record.

To pay £100 million for someone that doesn’t generate 25+ goals per season seems foolish, especially given his character flaws. Furthermore, he is likely a squad player and won’t get into the starting XI on some days. Anything over £50-60 million seems like too much; he isn’t a clearly better choice than Bernardo, Gundo, KdB etc.

Football is about entertainment and this kid provides that in spades,he gets bums off seats and he lights up a game.He also takes a game by the scruff of the neck when its needed and he makes things happen.

Finally he has a presence and a solidity to his play,he's a natural leader......there are very few others that meet all that criteria and are capable of elevating our first 11..
Yes it is, but it's also about budgets and where your priorities for spending that budget are. If we can afford him great, I'm all for it it we decide he's too much I'm fine with that too we'll be fine,
I just think there is a limit to the budget we will spend on a position where we are strong.What that budget is isn't my problem, there will be a limit on what we spend on a midfielder though where there will be a higher perhaps looser limit for a higher priority striker.

There is a clause.

If he’s like their tolmie how did you manage to decipher all that from a music video :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.