Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not said this at all, I specifically referenced Jesus and Aguero.

For a journalist you really lack reading comprehension skills.

I think most people would like you to stop jumping in on every thread to shout people down who want to discuss the possibility of us not getting Kane or Haaland this summer.

You are so confident you should stick £5,000 on one of them coming, free money the way you have been going on.
No way he’s a journalist - just some jumped up shouty kid having at strop at anyone who dares to express a different opinion.
The mods should have a word with the child.

I think most people would like you to stop jumping in on every thread to shout people down who want to discuss the possibility of us not getting Kane or Haaland this summer.
If most people want me to leave this forum, I will! Just ask them to send me private messages. If I receive ten of them, I’m gone immediately. Deal? I don’t want to be where I’m not wanted

especially not where people are incapable of understanding what I’m saying. I have never ever ever ever said “we will get either Haaland or Kane”. When you lack comprehension skills, accusing others becomes a very easy way out

No way he’s a journalist - just some jumped up shouty kid having at strop at anyone who dares to express a different opinion.
The mods should have a word with the child.
Perhaps I should send you what I have written about Palestinians living in Brazil. Have you done anything other than hashtags?

If most people want me to leave this forum, I will! Just ask them to send me private messages. If I receive ten of them, I’m gone immediately. Deal? I don’t want to be where I’m not wanted

especially not where people are incapable of understanding what I’m saying. I have never ever ever ever said “we will get either Haaland or Kane”. When you lack comprehension skills, accusing others becomes a very easy way out
It seems somewhat ironic that you mention a lack of comprehension when the user you quoted didn't mention wanting you gone

It seems somewhat ironic that you mention a lack of comprehension when the user you quoted didn't mention wanting you gone
That is precisely the point of censorship, whether in the immediate or long-term future, and that’s what it was suggesting. No one here should be told what and when to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.