Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the people that refuse to acknowledge Grealish is a fantastic player are the same people that can’t admit Mason Mount is developing into one too. There’s something that stops some people from seeing how talented other teams’ English midfield players are. It’s like only Foden can be good and the rest have to be shit.

Taking off the tints again.....It would genuinely baffle me if players didn't.

totally agree mate! For the record, I think grealish would absolutely thrive here and it’s obvious that pep wants him. It was interesting to hear from Sam Lee that KDB had discussed the summer transfer plans with the powers that be and was impressed? Am sure Kev has praised Grealish in the past and we know that Jack idolizes KDB?

I bet the people that refuse to acknowledge Grealish is a fantastic player are the same people that can’t admit Mason Mount is developing into one too. There’s something that stops some people from seeing how talented other teams’ English midfield players are. It’s like only Foden can be good and the rest have to be shit.

I think those that wear permanent blinkers,while being amongst the loudest, are also very much in the minority,thankfully.

Good player with a promising future at manure. Wrong profile for city and the media would have a field day with him like they did with Sterling.

totally agree mate! For the record, I think grealish would absolutely thrive here and it’s obvious that pep wants him. It was interesting to hear from Sam Lee that KDB had discussed the summer transfer plans with the powers that be and was impressed? Am sure Kev has praised Grealish in the past and we know that Jack idolizes KDB?

Where did Sam Lee say this?

A player like KDB is incredibly aware,and not just on the pitch - he is worth listening to and will probably make a very good coach or pundit.
Pep would be foolish not to involve him,and others such as Dinho and Gundogan,when discussing team matters and progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.