Jack Grealish

TonyM

I'd hope that our 2 big money signings this year will be Haaland and Grealish and that Bellingham will be looked at for following summer window. (And that we'd keep Fernandinho another year)

Damanino

He would not be good enough for us. Put Gundogan into the Villa team and and people would cream themselves over him. While here before current season he often was the scapegoat.

Last thing I want is to spunk 80-100m on Grealish.

Then go real and go big big and get a real world class player for 120-140m instead.

skillman

He would not be good enough for us. Put Gundogan into the Villa team and and people would cream themselves over him. While here before current season he often was the scapegoat.

Last thing I want is to spunk 80-100m on Grealish.

Then go real and go big big and get a real world class player for 120-140m instead.

I'd take Grealish at £80-100m given he will be, if he's not already, a world class player.

Gus Cruz

Team supported
Manchester City
Put Gundogan into the Villa team and and people would cream themselves over him. While here before current season he often was the scapegoat.
This is unfair to Gundogan because he’s always just done what he’s been asked to do. And I’m not sure I understand what that comparison is supposed to imply about Grealish coming here. Anyone who thinks he wouldn’t give immediate results is probably underestimating him. I’ve already talked about the fact I think he would add a very special kind of spark to the team

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.