Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player with a promising future at manure. Wrong profile for city and the media would have a field day with him like they did with Sterling.
The media will have a field day with anyone they target anyway. They had with Sterling, they had with Foden, they had with Walker, they had with Mendy. Don’t see why Grealish would be any worse, and I wouldn’t assume that he wouldn’t feel the weight of a bigger club and rapidly mature, it’s happened many times

totally agree mate! For the record, I think grealish would absolutely thrive here and it’s obvious that pep wants him. It was interesting to hear from Sam Lee that KDB had discussed the summer transfer plans with the powers that be and was impressed? Am sure Kev has praised Grealish in the past and we know that Jack idolizes KDB?
Do you mean this

I see a promising player but nothing exceptional. He’s spends a fair amount of time rolling around and imo his profile seems more suited to that lot. For what it’s worth I prefer mount but wouldn’t want either at city.

Id make him a priority by off loading a couple of ours,he's that good.
I know you would, but I'd be surprised in the extreme if we sold anyone to make room for him.I can only see us buying him if Fernandinho goes and we replace him by dropping Gundogan back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.