Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was quality again for Villa last night. Popping up all over the pitch and putting in some incredibly dangerous balls and a lovely creative assistant to setup their first. The ball he whipped in for Samatta wasn't far off the sort of delivery you'd expect from KDB.

I feel like the people still doubting him haven't actually been watching him play and are basing their opinions on him looking/acting like a bit of a twat, rather than the performances he's been putting in.

He should be in the England squad this summer and play a key part in the team, given the creativity the side is screaming out for.

With Silva and Sane leaving, he would be my pick to sign in the summer given he can play both down the left wing and as an attacking midfielder equally well. He would offer the most balance to the squad without upsetting who we already have (i.e Foden's game time) and, importantly, is home grown so won't eat into our foreign quota.

Give Pep a season with him and he's only going to get even better.

He was quality again for Villa last night. Popping up all over the pitch and putting in some incredibly dangerous balls and a lovely creative assistant to setup their first. The ball he whipped in for Samatta wasn't far off the sort of delivery you'd expect from KDB.

I feel like the people still doubting him haven't actually been watching him play and are basing their opinions on him looking/acting like a bit of a twat, rather than the performances he's been putting in.

He should be in the England squad this summer and play a key part in the team, given the creativity the side is screaming out for.

With Silva and Sane leaving, he would be my pick to sign in the summer given he can play both down the left wing and as an attacking midfielder equally well. He would offer the most balance to the squad without upsetting who we already have (i.e Foden's game time) and, importantly, is home grown so won't eat into our foreign quota.

Someone else has posted on a different thread this morning (possibly Rodri's) about the importance of NOT being a twat; essentially being as, if not more important, than being a brilliant player/individual.

That's why we'll never sign Grealish in my opinion, as good a player as he is, we don't need divisive players in the squad or players with an ego. You look at all Pep's comments surrounding Aguero, Silva and Fernandinho and it's all about them being down to earth team players with no egos.

There are many, many players younger and better than Jack Grealish without his off the field issues. We have one at the club.

Don’t think we’d have a place for him but he’s a very decent player. I thought he was supposed to be a bit of a brat but he’s shown real leadership qualities this year. Rides some rough tackles too.

Villa should do all they can to keep him.

Grealish right now would be class with Dino & Kev

3 players would take this team to another level.
£230m

Ederson,
Koulabily, Laporte,
Somedo Mendy
Fernandinho
Kev Grealish
Mahrez Aguero Sane

Sorry but Phil for me goes on loan at Arsenal with Arteta for a season.

Dave, Nico, Angelino, Bravo, Stones, Robert's, Harrison, L Namecha, Poveda SOLD for £100m

He's used to being the main man at Villa, wouldn't suit us. Pep will not have to shave his head anymore after watching Grealish trying to dribble opponents for 30 seconds before passing the fucking ball. Great player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.