Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to the world cup winning Jesus Navas there's not much to suggest that Barker will be better or worse just yet.

At least Grealish has played difficult games at the highest level and has impressed.

Which brings it back to my conversation with Pudge - what makes people think that the EDS team is full of world class future players on very little evidence?

The simple answer is no one can say either or yet but the point is how will we ever know if we don't test any of our promising EDS players (weather that be in our first team or out on loan) and just buy promising players breaking through elsewhere. For What its worth my view is if we sign Grealish then we may aswel sell Lopes now! you say about grealish impressing at the highest level, lopes scored on his debut and is our youngest ever goal scorer and also got motm in a semi final of a cup competition against a solid mid table premier league team, not only that he has been Lille's most important player this year at 19.

The simple answer is no one can say either or yet but the point is how will we ever know if we don't test any of our promising EDS players (weather that be in our first team or out on loan) and just buy promising players breaking through elsewhere. For What its worth my view is if we sign Grealish then we may aswel sell Lopes now! you say about grealish impressing at the highest level, lopes scored on his debut and is our youngest ever goal scorer and also got motm in a semi final of a cup competition against a solid mid table premier league team, not only that he has been Lille's most important player this year at 19.
Yeah Lopes is fantastic. I really wouldn't complain if we went in to next year with Lopes and Grealish in the squad and Barker, Pozo and Ambrose on decent loans to ball playing teams.

If we get him for a few million can we also spend a few quid on some mens socks for him so he does not have to wear his sisters like in the game a couple of weeks ago

If we get him for a few million can we also spend a few quid on some mens socks for him so he does not have to wear his sisters like in the game a couple of weeks ago

I quite like that look.

Isn't he doing it to copy Best?

I like the look of Grealish but let him him develop at Villa for a few more seasons, hopefully he picks England too.

this lad in our youth team wouldn't get a sniff he'd be loaned out we actually have better players loaned out than him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.