Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems average overall, we were apparently interested in him according to Daily Fail for summer 2016.

I hope not, watching him today and whilst the Villa side were awful he did nothing even worthy of a side like us.

he's only 19 !. it was one game. despite being brilliant for villa this season how can you already be saying he's not good enough ?

I'd be more than happy to go with our own academy products than pay an extortionate fee for a 19yr old that,has been granted an opportunity,because of his clubs status,yet ultimately looks no better a prospect than say Lopes or potentially Pozo,Barker,Boadu or Garcia.

I'd be more than happy to go with our own academy products than pay an extortionate fee for a 19yr old that,has been granted an opportunity,because of his clubs status,yet ultimately looks no better a prospect than say Lopes or potentially Pozo,Barker,Boadu or Garcia.

This - its about time we brought some thru than keep buying the likes of Rodwell and Sinclair - for so many reasons it has to happen and I see no future in having an academy and the EDS if you are going to keep bringing 19-20 year olds in on big contracts over their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.