Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the issue here is that either Sterling is shit, in which case who on earth is paying big money for him, OR, he's not shit, in which case, why on earth are we selling him?

Either way it seems to me that if your dream transfer requires the sale of someone like Sterling, it's probably not gonna happen.
I would say it’s an option. Paris SG might have a punt on Sterling. He has 2 years left. We either sell now or give him a bigger contract. I know which option I would choose.

I'm not talking about Pep starting him. I'm talking about you saying that we'll get big money from Spain for him, whilst talking about him as if he's barely a footballer. You have to make your mind up because the two things can't co-exist.

It's just another facet of Schrodinger's Sterling.

He's got no technique, talent, skill, brain or mentality and yet he's one of the favourite players of the most technically and mentally demanding manager in world football.

He can't finish and he's the top scorer of the best club in the country since 2018.

He's a prick for demanding a new contract from the club and he's out of line for not being interested in a new contract.

He's absolutely shit at football and we should sell him for 100m.

Sterling’s at the 2 years left on his contract crossroads. If he demands a huge wage hike, surely we’d be looking to offload him?

Sterling isn't demanding anything. The club have offered him a new contract because they want him to stay. If he tells them that he doesn't want to sign it and instead would like a transfer then I'm sure that for the right price they'll sell.

Most Bluemooners know far more about football and its players than me AND I have seen much of Jack "I've got a Wendy Hair Band and I'm a shit driver" Grealish but from what I have seen he is a cocky, fancies himself, show pony who falls down at EVERY opportunity and screams at the ref if he doesn't get his way.

I don't want him at City but if he does join us then I will support him to the hilt...

JJ

I don't blame him honestly, he gets absolutely booted constantly and I understand the desire to draw the ref's attention to it. It's hard work being the one player in a team that makes things happen, you get heavily targeted. Like SWP used to be for us back in the day

It's just another facet of Schrodingers Sterling.

He's got no technique, talent, skill, brain or mentality and yet he's one of the favourite players of the most demanding manager in world football.

He can't finish and he's the top scorer of the best club in the country since 2018.

He's a prick for demanding a new contract from the club and he's out of line for not signing a contract the club offered him.

He's absolutely shit at football and we should sell him for 100m.
I respect all that and all Sterling has done for us.

My question would be: When was the last time Sterling turned a game for us?

I respect all that and all Sterling has done for us.

My question would be: When was the last time Sterling turned a game for us?

Was it March he scored the only goal in the Arsenal match? He killed the Liverpool match off, that was pretty big.

Also score the only goal in the Southampton game in December when we were at our lowest ebb and kicked off the 21 game winning streak. Without that, Fernandinho's big speech after West Brom comes to nothing and the season doesn't get kick started.

I mean if we're being honest he turned the Chelsea game 3 weeks ago, giving us the 1-0 lead and then Aguero fucked that all up.

Sterling isn't demanding anything. The club have offered him a new contract because they want him to stay. If he tells them that he doesn't want to sign it and instead would like a transfer then I'm sure that for the right price they'll sell.
I based my thinking on the fact that he hasn‘t signed his contract yet. None of us know what the reasoning is for that. It could be his lack of agent; it could be that he wants another £150k a week as to what is being offered.

I‘m sure City’s transfer strategies A-E don’t include selling Sterling. That might change if he still hasn’t signed his contract towards the end of the window though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.