Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d sell Sterling tomorrow if we were offered 80m upwards

I guess the issue here is that either Sterling is shit, in which case who on earth is paying big money for him, OR, he's not shit, in which case, why on earth are we selling him?

Either way it seems to me that if your dream transfer requires the sale of someone like Sterling, it's probably not gonna happen.

There is absolutely no chance that those three players will be sold. The notion that it happens to finance Jack Grealish is even more fantastical. We're a serious football club.

EDIT:

Same with Sterling. These players would have to demand a transfer and bring a buyer to the table with real money. Impossible IMO.
While I disagree about Grealish, I do love the notion that we will pay at the very top end of players’ pre-Covid valuations while selling our own players for half their true prices

Most Bluemooners know more about football and its players than me AND I haven't seen much of Jack "I've got a Wendy Hair Band and I'm a shit driver" Grealish but from what I have seen, he appears to be a cocky, fancies himself, show pony who falls down at EVERY opportunity and screams at the ref if he doesn't get his way.

I don't want him at City but if he does join us then I will support him to the hilt...

JJ

In signing Grealish and Kane we would be adding 2 players hungry for trophies which can only benefit us imo. I think we could also benefit having half the England side all playing together for club and Country so the understanding of how each other play could be of huge benefit also.

There is absolutely no chance that those three players will be sold. The notion that it happens to finance Jack Grealish is even more fantastical. We're a serious football club.

EDIT:

Same with Sterling. These players would have to demand a transfer and bring a buyer to the table with real money. Impossible IMO.
Sterling’s at the 2 years left on his contract crossroads. If he demands a huge wage hike, surely we’d be looking to offload him?

Same goes for Mahrez too.

Sometimes we will have to sell players a la Sane.

With most clubs in some form of financial trouble, I wonder if player wages offered by the big boys will be either levelled out or reduced.

Most Bluemooners know far more about football and its players than me AND I have seen much of Jack "I've got a Wendy Hair Band and I'm a shit driver" Grealish but from what I have seen he is a cocky, fancies himself, show pony who falls down at EVERY opportunity and screams at the ref if he doesn't get his way.

I don't want him at City but if he does join us then I will support him to the hilt...

JJ

I'm not talking about Pep starting him. I'm talking about you saying that we'll get big money from Spain for him, whilst talking about him as if he's barely a footballer. You have to make your mind up because the two things can't co-exist.
He’s a footballer better suited to a side that plays on the counter attack against teams not employing a low block. He’d do very well at Atleti or dare I say it, United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.