Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"2 games"? May as well be a million miles away. It's a squad that is a long way away from "phenomenal" and just because the Chairman says so in his end of season corporate puff-piece doesn't make it so. There's a world of difference between realistically appraising your strengths and weaknesses and taking steps to address them to suggesting that this means you are "talking it down".

Two games is not a million miles away

How where we a million miles away

How does Grealish help when he is I would say third or 4 choice position in terms of priority and I am sure there are better in his position as well though I am no scout or expert

Apparently Villa targeting Ward-Prowse now too.

I know they’re loaded without FFP worries so it’s not the usual ‘where are they getting the money from?’ and nor do they need to sell so if we get him, it’ll be because Grealish has asked to go and it’s been granted IMO.

Apparently Villa targeting Ward-Prowse now too.

I know they’re loaded without FFP worries so it’s not the usual ‘where are they getting the money from?’ and nor do they need to sell so if we get him, it’ll be because Grealish has asked to go and it’s been granted IMO.
Yeah that's what I thought, seems obvious really, replacing Grealish before they sell him

Ishmael Miller could "sometimes run fast".

Raheem Sterling has 114 goals for Manchester City and 61 caps for England.
Which is why we will probably get decent cash for him from Spain.

Put it this way, who on this thread thought he’d score when put through 1 on 1 in the CL final? No one? Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.