Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he comes, does he make us better, yes or no.
The club will decide the price
Yeah you know what that is truth, it is not my money so it should not concern me.

But this is a discussion forum and sometimes you just share your opinions.

Do you think he is worth 100m ?

There have been like 5 100m transfers, apart from dembele who was a kid potential is grealish as good as any of them?
He literally played championship football 2 seasons ago btw
Yes he makes us better

what of this I asked your opinion, do you think he is worth 100m

So why are you using only this season? Well let us just forget this grealish and kev comparisons.

well we are trying to buy Mahrez from leicester now? compare Grealish to Mahrez from leicester when he was the main man of team and most of the attack went through him.

He literally signed a new deal last summer because he feels his level is at villa, So we don’t have to look at his direction because the valuation is a joke except if you think otherwise. Lol 100m for Grealish.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 3.44.17 PM.png

Grealish this season vs Mahrez the season we signed him from Leicester. Mahrez scored more goals, but Grealish is better at literally everything else

You are obsessed with this £100m as being gospel.
I know they are just rumors and nothing has happened yet, I should probably stop caring about the 100m

But aside from that, just want to hear your thoughts.
Do you think he is worth that ? Yes or no

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.