Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre. Why does the price matter to you precisely? Are you funding the deal?

It's what he does on the pitch that matters to supporters.
Yeah you know what that is truth, it is not my money so it should not concern me.

But this is a discussion forum and sometimes you just share your opinions.

Do you think he is worth 100m ?

There have been like 5 100m transfers, apart from dembele who was a kid potential is grealish as good as any of them?
He literally played championship football 2 seasons ago btw

I’ve avoided pretty much all football since the whistle went in Porto

Are there serious links to Grealish or just a couple of posters who have heard some gossip from sources they trust?

Yeah you know what that is truth, it is not my money so it should not concern me.

But this is a discussion forum and sometimes you just share your opinions.

Do you think he is worth 100m ?

There have been like 5 100m transfers, apart from dembele who was a kid potential is grealish as good as any of them?
He literally played championship football 2 seasons ago btw
Nice one. At first reading your last few posts, I thought you were being serious...

I think you should watch him play and then draw your own conclusions as to what his traits are, rather than go on what you have heard or read because he is much more than what you currently believe him to be.

Surely you must also recognise that English players come with a premium.
I watch him play and I see a very gifted player who I feel is suited to Aston villa. Do you see the amount of space he has to run into at villa.

He is a good dribbler but you can’t say he is a goalscorer

Like I know there is English premium but how do you justify him costing 40m more than Mahrez who had champions league experience, won player of the year, had a bigger brand than grealish and also better stats.

I watch him play and I see a very gifted player who I feel is suited to Aston villa. Do you see the amount of space he has to run into at villa.

He is a good dribbler but you can’t say he is a goalscorer

Like I know there is English premium but how do you justify him costing 40m more than Mahrez who had champions league experience, won player of the year, had a bigger brand than grealish and also better stats.
He hasn't cost us £40m more than anybody. Your spouting off getting all bent out of shape, looking for arguments as to why he isn't worth it. Funny as fuck

Nice one. At first reading your last few posts, I thought you were being serious...
I am being serious, those are my opinions.

But on the other hand you are also right, I should not be concerned with the finances, the most important thing as a fan should be the things on the pitch

I rate Grealish highly but feel he’s at his best when he’s got a free role and licence to carry the ball pretty much wherever he likes.

My worry is that playing in our system it would stifle the thing he’s good at. Even DeBruyne doesn’t get licence to play that role in most games.

In a team playing false 9 however, he could be devastating.

My conclusion....I know fuck all, let’s leave this to Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.