Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense, you honestly believe if a top manager had the likes of, Foden, Walker, Stones, Kane,Grealish, Mount, Bellingham, Rice, Sancho, Sterling etc, at his disposal he couldn't get a system that plays to their strength's? Instead of the turgid defensive shite that Southgate plays, he's a fucking fraud who's never done anything in management.
So you’re on the fence then...

why. Because two players that our media have built up, are not, in the opinion of someone else, the same as your opinion? If these two, at 25 and 28 were that good, they would have been poached earlier, considering theyve won F all between them in their whole careers.
And you’re the head nurse.

Nonsense, you honestly believe if a top manager had the likes of, Foden, Walker, Stones, Kane,Grealish, Mount, Bellingham, Rice, Sancho, Sterling etc, at his disposal he couldn't get a system that plays to their strength's? Instead of the turgid defensive shite that Southgate plays, he's a fucking fraud who's never done anything in management.
Turgid is generous buddy. It’s just plain bizarre. We can all see it and could pick a better team with better tactics. I just don’t get it, almost no point even playing in this tournament. What a waste With all those talented young players.

Really interesting, consensus seems to be pretty split on whether people want him at City, just from skimming this thread.

Will be an interesting transfer market, I would like him, but think Villa will demand a crazy amount like 100m minimum which will put us off.

Something similar will happen with Kane, and with his performances, I really hope we don't go beyond 100m. Personally, I've kind of changed and am now in the wait a year and buy Haaland camp, and keep the "strikers" we got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.