Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes there’s no value in punting odds on and now a days I try to arb as much as I can , arbing is the only way you can make money, having a edge and the value.

as someone said in this thread earlier. They put £100 on at 2.25 and it went into 1.83.

the market moves with the money , I imagine villa fans think there is value in him staying.
My mate is a pretty good punter, subsides his income with it but he's finding it more difficult to get on. He's done some arb betting but was getting restricted on that. A few weeks ago he wanted £15 ew on a 16/1 chance, I think it was Ladbrokes, they offered him £2.50 win only at SP!

I think you need quite a bit of time to make the arb work don't you and need to spread over many bookmakers?

yes there’s no value in punting odds on and now a days I try to arb as much as I can , arbing is the only way you can make money, having a edge and the value.

as someone said in this thread earlier. They put £100 on at 2.25 and it went into 1.83.

the market moves with the money , I imagine villa fans think there is value in him staying.
£100 brings to 5/6 from 5/4 in old odds, quite ridiculous.

Hi Villa fan here, just to bring a bit of clarity:
This isn’t true, No villa fan thinks 200m + KDB is a suitable offer. Think most are in the camp £120m, although there are strong rumours (denied by our manager and CEO) that he has a buyout clause. If that’s £100m, he goes for £100m. Our fans don’t think Foden isn’t half the player Grealish is. IMO, they are similar ability now, Foden has higher ceiling.

here’s the Villa take on the transfer:
Just as you have your ITK’s saying Grealish is a done deal, our ITK’s are saying he’s 100% staying/signed a deal a few weeks back. So invariably, whenever talksport post “Grealish to Man City done deal £100m” neutrals (and City fans) bet on it, the odds shorten, Villa fans see the odds widening and think “I can make some good money here”. So there’s a constant shortening and widening of the odds.

also I guess you guys probably missed it but Collymoore who sat with Jack’s dad at the Euro semis basically indicated to Twitter he’d signed/signing a new deal at Villa. He also posted a picture with Jack after the final saying he couldn’t wait to see him in a Villa shirt next season. If Jack was to turn round and go City now, Collymoore has either been on a massive wind up, or Jack has suddenly changed his mind. We’ve had it before (with Delph) but this would hurt more coming from a local lad.
But that’s where we are, there’s a fair amount of delusion in every fan base and Man City is certainly no exception. The good thing is he is back from Croatia this weekend so we’ll know the score by Monday/Tuesday.
Don’t gamble anything you’re not willing to lose.
Collymore on Twitter? I’m convinced now.

This isn’t true, No villa fan thinks 200m + KDB is a suitable offer. Think most are in the camp £120m, although there are strong rumours (denied by our manager and CEO) that he has a buyout clause. If that’s £100m, he goes for £100m. Our fans don’t think Foden isn’t half the player Grealish is. IMO, they are similar ability now, Foden has higher ceiling.

Just as you have your ITK’s saying Grealish is a done deal, our ITK’s are saying he’s 100% staying/signed a deal a few weeks back. So invariably, whenever talksport post “Grealish to Man City done deal £100m” neutrals (and City fans) bet on it, the odds shorten, Villa fans see the odds widening and think “I can make some good money here”. So there’s a constant shortening and widening of the odds.

also I guess you guys probably missed it but Collymoore who sat with Jack’s dad at the Euro semis basically indicated to Twitter he’d signed/signing a new deal at Villa. He also posted a picture with Jack after the final saying he couldn’t wait to see him in a Villa shirt next season. If Jack was to turn round and go City now, Collymoore has either been on a massive wind up, or Jack has suddenly changed his mind. We’ve had it before (with Delph) but this would hurt more coming from a local lad.
But that’s where we are, there’s a fair amount of delusion in every fan base and Man City is certainly no exception. The good thing is he is back from Croatia this weekend so we’ll know the score by Monday/Tuesday.
And one point I forgot to mention is Stellar who are the agent company that Jonathan Barnett works for put out info to Talksport/City/The Sun etc. that Grealish is willing/close to being done. They do this every year so Jack gets a better contract. This happened with United last year. Who knows what the truth is this time…

Collymore shags dogs and beats women .... non starter

My mate is a pretty good punter, subsides his income with it but he's finding it more difficult to get on. He's done some arb betting but was getting restricted on that. A few weeks ago he wanted £15 ew on a 16/1 chance, I think it was Ladbrokes, they offered him £2.50 win only at SP!

I think you need quite a bit of time to make the arb work don't you and need to spread over many bookmakers?
arbing kills your accounts.

Collymore is a woman beating know fuck all who absolutely hates us with a passion so will write anything which puts us in a negative light..

He, like 99.9% of us don't know what's happening however there is a couple of posters on here who have connections with City and have an excellent track record with transfers are say this deal is done and will be concluded by this weekend/early next week.

Also a couple of well connected journalists who cover City have also started to make noises about Grealish being almost done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.