Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, I feel like the noise around Grealish stems from the lack of ‘technical’ players in top flight English football. I’m not saying he isn’t talented but that noise is a tad much. It’s just a testament to the lack of options or the lack of cultivating technically gifted players if I can use that term.

I know Merlin is on another level but when he played he could draw a player to himself and also leave them behind. Playing a pass before he got tackled or not even letting them get close. I’d prefer Grealish to be smarter with his plays. Rather than wait to be fouled and stop a good move, he should draw the players and pass it. He goes down too easily. Known for diving a lot in the past. Not a fan of it but that’s just my personal opinion.

If people want him in the team as a central midfielder, he may not win all those calls if he ever dons the sky blue of City. However, I don’t begrudge anyone getting excited over him. Whichever player comes or leaves, I’ll still support City. The club, more so than not, have gotten it right with personnel. Now it’s just a waiting game to see what they come up with.

Grealish seems like a right little prick with occasional flashes of genius. Am I the only one not interested in having him at City?

yeah but put him in a top side like ours and I think he has mad potential and everyone at the club can see that, which is why we are interested

I assume Foden will move to the middle next season anyway. So if Bernado leaves, there likely would be an open outside spot. But how viable that is I don't know.

With Sterling hopefully back in form and Ferran settling better, I'm not sure we'd still have lots of minutes.
Think that's a very good point. You just assume like for like, but if as you say Foden moves permanently into the middle, then it opens up potential new avenue for the player coming in.

Grealish seems like a right little prick with occasional flashes of genius. Am I the only one not interested in having him at City?
I only have a small interest as well think it is crazy to spend the sort of money that is been talked about for a player who has never even played in the CL and is not a kid. Not mad about Kane either but I would splash the cash in his corner first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.