Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
how comes covid effecting all transfer fees except the transfer targets of Man City which seem to be as high as ever based on quoted fees...

what would Grealish/Kane cost if there wasnt covid, 200m and 130m? ridiculous.

Gutted that Bernardo wants out but such is life, but selling him then adding upwards of 40m for Grealish is an utter car crash of a deal in my opinion.

Bernardo wants to go to Spain, negotiate with Barca or Atletico for a swop deal, far better value and far better players available.
Such as?

Bulls%it on the Mendy story, he hates the climate, he hates living in the UK, but he loves the club.

Living in an apartment in the NW of England can't be fun for a guy used to wall to wall sunshine and heat, even more so during the last 18 months with the pandemic.
This pandemic has changed a lot of peoples outlook on life

If Bernie wants out then I will be sorry to see him leave but wish him all the best in the future

how comes covid effecting all transfer fees except the transfer targets of Man City which seem to be as high as ever based on quoted fees...

what would Grealish/Kane cost if there wasnt covid, 200m and 130m? ridiculous.
Which transfers has Covid affected? Actual completed transfers, not Twitter nonsense?

Bulls%it on the Mendy story, he hates the climate, he hates living in the UK, but he loves the club.

Living in an apartment in the NW of England can't be fun for a guy used to wall to wall sunshine and heat, even more so during the last 18 months with the pandemic.
I’m sure he could buy a nice pad somewhere in the countryside if he wanted, can’t do much about the weather mind.

I don't get how we would sign him, only if some of our wide players leave.Even if Bernardo leave I don't see Grealish as his replacement.Grealish most of games played wide and number 10 we have De Bruyne playing there and never saw him playing as number 8 so if Bernardo leave we should look at some midfielder with energy and that they are natural at that position.
I assume Foden will move to the middle next season anyway. So if Bernado leaves, there likely would be an open outside spot. But how viable that is I don't know.

With Sterling hopefully back in form and Ferran settling better, I'm not sure we'd still have lots of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.