Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me you know fuck all about football without telling me you know fuck all about football.

I agree we don't need him but not good enough? Bloody hell.
If Siva decides to leave then we do need him, I’d have both though. Need fresh players in every year and let’s face we can only get the very best and he is in the elite bracket

Tell me you know fuck all about football without telling me you know fuck all about football.

I agree we don't need him but not good enough? Bloody hell.

He's not.

We're a completely different kettle of fish, unlike anything he's ever experienced. His game is to hog the ball as much as he can, give it away reluctantly (to his teammates) and thus slowly, and look pretty - all in a mid-table team (at best).

Lots of nice little flicks and tricks, no look passes. Great stuff for Youtube..... not so much for a team with our level of talent and yearly ambition. We sign him and he's going to be in for the shock of his life, realising he's not the talisman or allowed to hold onto the ball as much as he usually does.

He's not.

We're a completely different kettle of fish, unlike anything he's ever experienced. His game is to hog the ball as much as he can, give it away reluctantly (to his teammates) and thus slowly, and look pretty - all in a mid-table team (at best).

Lots of nice little flicks and tricks, no look passes. Great stuff for Youtube..... not so much for a team with our level of talent and yearly ambition. We sign him and he's going to be in for the shock of his life, realising he's not the talisman or allowed to hold onto the ball as much as he usually does.
Sounds a lot like Mahrez !

He's not.

You underestimate his ability once pep gets hold of him he be a far better player too.

Grealish incoming tells me someone's outgoing is very close. We are not signing another winger/midfielder hybrid without letting either a winger or a midfielder go. Probably Bernie but could also be Mahrez. Can't see City selling Sterling.

Jack Grealish has a fantastic engine and will be perfect for us, he never stops running and will also track back which Pep will love, great addition to the squad, looking forward to seeing him next season, don't forget guys, he's still only 25 so many more years from Jack (injuries permitting as he get's kicked a lot), plus our penalty count will rise :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.