Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
100m seems a bit off, but what a transfer ! I think with Foden, KDB and Grealish, there are 3 players who can produce goals/assists out of nothing. Good luck marking the three now.

The best thing about this transfer is how much it will upset Stan Collymore and the section of Villa fans that still think they're a bigger club than City because they won the league a few times in the 1890's.
Still amazes me that many people think we were formed in 2008 and had no history prior to that.

it is what it is, i agree its a little steep and true value 80 million i'd say so were paying slightly over the odds however one thing we are doing out of sight is driving up transfer prices which puts the likes of united out of the market which for us is a good thing but not on the whole good for the rest of football

I agree with everything you say and, although I'm not altogether comfortable with it, I'd justify it by observing that this is exactly what united and others did for years.

It's how they achieved their standing as "history" clubs and how they got themselves into debt. They are now abusing that position to do everything they can to stop those clubs that aren't in debt doing exactly what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.