Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not.

We're a completely different kettle of fish, unlike anything he's ever experienced. His game is to hog the ball as much as he can, give it away reluctantly (to his teammates) and thus slowly, and look pretty - all in a mid-table team (at best).

Lots of nice little flicks and tricks, no look passes. Great stuff for Youtube..... not so much for a team with our level of talent and yearly ambition. We sign him and he's going to be in for the shock of his life, realising he's not the talisman or allowed to hold onto the ball as much as he usually does.
That's an embarrassing post. I get it you dont rate him, but your description of what he has and hasn't got is simply, embarrassingly naïve

Can someone update me what’s happening please sky reporting he’s negotiating new contract ?

If Siva decides to leave then we do need him, I’d have both though. Need fresh players in every year and let’s face we can only get the very best and he is in the elite bracket

Under any other manager I'd agree but I can't imagine Pep ever playing Grealish centrally, leaving us with five wingers (only one of which is a traditional winger).

He's not.

We're a completely different kettle of fish, unlike anything he's ever experienced. His game is to hog the ball as much as he can, give it away reluctantly (to his teammates) and thus slowly, and look pretty - all in a mid-table team (at best).

Lots of nice little flicks and tricks, no look passes. Great stuff for Youtube..... not so much for a team with our level of talent and yearly ambition. We sign him and he's going to be in for the shock of his life, realising he's not the talisman or allowed to hold onto the ball as much as he usually does.
You reckon Peps just watched a few 10 minute YouTube highlight vids of the guy and asked City to buy him do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.