Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we're only lining up a bid, nothing has really changed then ?
The last 30 pages are a waste of time ?

So, we're only lining up a bid, nothing has really changed then ?
The last 30 pages are a waste of time ?
my guess it will be all but done and dusted,things dont get out like they have this morning unless there is something, the player is on international duty so things will not progress untill he's done with that. 8/13 shift at the bookies tells you all you need to know

According to the Villa forums, Grealish is also neotiating a new contract with Villa......

£100 million on grealish? The worlds gone mad!
Fuck that, offer £98 million, give me 50% off my season ticket, sort that bar out on south stand level 1, get some decent beer in, get my seat heated, drinks holder and a tv on the back of the seat infront of me, blanket woukd be nice, free 20/21 home shirt & pay off my mortgage. Come on Sheik, it’s not a lot to ask!

Are we forgetting David Silva was bossing opposition midfield at 34?? If Grealish can learn from Pep to operate in similar space and be of the same profile, even become half the player David was? How is any money relevant to what you will potentially get for 7-8 years?

I honestly couldn't give a fuck what the meltdown on twitter is or what his value is or whether it is laughable. He is not a superstar and very rarely has it happened that we've signed one. There is obviously something Pep and the club have seen, he is still of a rare profile and quality to be found in England.

Him and Foden are the only players mentioned when talking of that special technique in Prem. So, regardless of everything, this isn't done. But if he does come, we shall welcome it happily. I will trust the club's judgement, whether his value or his skill weighs on someone's conscience is their problem.

The likely truth is he will probably take a season or two to truly understand his responsibility in the squad and the side, and I'm ready for that too.

I think he is a great player but part of the fouls is hanging onto the ball too long, think Pep would get him moving the ball quicker therfore less fouls.

To be fair to him he doesn’t always have too many options at Villa, blind ally or blind ally sometimes. City absolutely always have a spare man.

Haha! 100m is the new 50m isn't it. I remember not long ago that every player we were interested in or signed seemed to be reported as 50m and that was enough to send the football World into a hissy fit.
Won't be long before it's 150m then 200m.

Try talking football instead of making every post you reply to personal, old fella. It's a terrible habit you can't rid.

This is a football forum, not somewhere to run your petty squabbles.
You post shit you get called out by many and then see your arse. As for name calling, old fella, really?

I reckon your a size 6 with your thickest socks on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.