Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got a right attitude on him, hope Pep kicks that out of him if we sign him.
Good player though but thick as fuck

He's got the perfect type of attitude and arrogance. He demands the ball in tight spaces, turns and runs at defenders, backs himself, plays forward, draws fouls and has added goals to his game.

Give me that type of "attitude" any day of the week.

I used to believe this but apparently not true and the average IQ of a top level footy player is well over 100 British or not.
That's probably one of those Facebook tests, you know the ones, answer with your name and you're classed as a fcuking Einstein

Yes the media narrative will quickly go to "anti city mode"
Strictly speaking not true. Your sentence intimates there is another position they are capable of holding.

But to be fair I’ve gone through the whole cycle of the press relationship with City. Denial, anger, depression, acceptance. Eventually you end up enjoying it. At the very point we win a trophy I think about old big 4 loving media hacks and presenters and just imagine how pissed off they are. I laugh as they comment on the cost of the squad as our players hold a trophy aloft, and those trophy numbers are racking up.

I love their pain and misery.

Villa fans on Villatalk reckon that waving dud pound notes around when we signed Gareth Barry shook us to the core.
Well lads and lasses, did it shake you to the core ?

They'd better get their socks on if they are going to get enough fake notes printed for the end of November to shake us to our core again.
RigidNaturalDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.