Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be intrigued to see how Villa fans treat him when he returns in a City shirt next season. The way they went after Barry and Delph for bettering their careers was madness but Grealish is their golden child.

They will go after him…. They are small time fans, few have known any success but they know for sure - despite the lack of any tangible evidence that they are BIG club. Jack will be a turncoat and they will take their anger out on him…. Not sure where all their anger comes from? Too many Balti‘s maybe.

Have you considered that we have been so successful because of the fact that Pep doesn't stick to rigid, traditional positions?

i love pep and we all have a great deal of gratitude towards pep but there is other ways of winning (chelsea)
the one thing missing is the standard team setup the 2 up front the 4 in the middle and 4 at the back

we play great football and the passing out from the back and keeping the ball works in any formation
teams have sort of worked us out that we don't flood the box so they let us have the ball 20 yard out and wide and keep a tight line

pep is the master and with his likeness to the skilful players on the ball in the middle of the park. but it does hurt us upfront in big games. the classy middle player does not score enough goals and teams can keep them out of the game
the striker is a gift and finds that gap or feels the knock downs or just knows where the right place is at the right time

do we need another classy midfield player ? i don't think we do. £100milion for jack-grealish is crazy when we have foden silva torres kdb marhaz ? get a striker or 2 and a couple of left backs

They will go after him…. They are small time fans, few have known any success but they know for sure - despite the lack of any tangible evidence that they are BIG club. Jack will be a turncoat and they will take their anger out on him…. Not sure where all their anger comes from? Too many Balti‘s maybe.

You'd think that even without tinted glasses they'd see that coming to City is, right now, a step up in his career. However, looking at their forum shows they think differently.

They all state that they're (rightly) on the way up and showing ambition with their 'project' but is that enough to keep a player that is above their class? Not for me.

It's like when we got Robinho, he was obviously better than anybody else in our squad talent-wise but we had a project, he stayed for a bit, did his part and looked comfortable (mostly) but it was always a lingering thing that he was too good for us at that stage of what we were doing.

To a lesser extent because we didn't have similar ambition at the time but SWP in that team we had in the early-mid 00s. Obviously too good for us.

i love pep and we all have a great deal of gratitude towards pep but there is other ways of winning (chelsea)
the one thing missing is the standard team setup the 2 up front the 4 in the middle and 4 at the back

we play great football and the passing out from the back and keeping the ball works in any formation
teams have sort of worked us out that we don't flood the box so they let us have the ball 20 yard out and wide and keep a tight line

pep is the master and with his likeness to the skilful players on the ball in the middle of the park. but it does hurt us upfront in big games. the classy middle player does not score enough goals and teams can keep them out of the game
the striker is a gift and finds that gap or feels the knock downs or just knows where the right place is at the right time

do we need another classy midfield player ? i don't think we do. £100milion for jack-grealish is crazy when we have foden silva torres kdb marhaz ? get a striker or 2 and a couple of left backs

You've gone a bit Mike Bassett, England Manager there, mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.