Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will go after him…. They are small time fans, few have known any success but they know for sure - despite the lack of any tangible evidence that they are BIG club. Jack will be a turncoat and they will take their anger out on him…. Not sure where all their anger comes from? Too many Balti‘s maybe.

bigger club than the scum in the eighties trophy wise! they have a very wealthy owner they could tell Grealish you going nowhere!

Funny that the papers are backtracking and saying Villa is intent on keeping him. If the fee is £100m Villa can't turn that down surely no matter how much they want to keep him.

Funny that the papers are backtracking and saying Villa is intent on keeping him. If the fee is £100m Villa can't turn that down surely no matter how much they want to keep him.
I'd imagine it's all about what the player wants.
It's no point any club keeping an unhappy player, they can infect the whole club

Foden and Grealish can both play in central midfield with Kev as well as playing the wings

Under another manager yeah. Not under Pep. Foden in midfield is like playing Walker up front to Pep and I can't see why he'd feel differently against Grealish.

I’m not sure it’s just about the fee. Grealish has been pretty loyal to Villa in the scheme of things… if he had a verbal agreement to go when he signed his new contract the manager and owners etc. May feel they have to let him go if he wants out. A bit like the scenario (if it’s true) where Pep asked Bernardo to stay for another season last summer - if Bernardo still wants out Pep is honour bound to let him go.

First they have to extract that fee from us. Then they'll want to avoid paying any bonuses or clauses in Jack's contract, and then they need to minimise agent fees. Deal, all but done in principle - but they can't afford to get stung by the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.