Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes the best way is the simple way and just get the ball in the net
fancy football and keeping the ball is all well and good. but losing 0.1 with 85% of the ball and 30 odd shots says
otherwise. pep is a master and glad he is our manager but the biggest bug bear is the wasted chances and maybe
that's down to the striker or lack of them

jack the lad is not for me and i truly believe we have players in the youth setup ready to setup (cole parmer)
You’re so right on this. Palmer is a similar player, albeit unproven. We should be working out how we can integrate him into the team rather than waste £100m on Grealish. At some point we’ve got curtail the spending and give some of the academy lads some hope.

How come there isn't a poll on whether or not we want to sign Brumlish?

I want to get my no vote in.

You’re so right on this. Palmer is a similar player, albeit unproven. We should be working out how we can integrate him into the team rather than waste £100m on Grealish. At some point we’ve got curtail the spending and give some of the academy lads some hope.
Mahrez would be the more obvious player that Palmer could replace.

I would be intrigued to see how Villa fans treat him when he returns in a City shirt next season. The way they went after Barry and Delph for bettering their careers was madness but Grealish is their golden child.
The way they abused Micah when he was there while everyone could see he was probably having a difficult time behind the scenes has always left a bad taste

Palmer isn't similar at all and he's being integrated this season, he'll replace Mahrez on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.