Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re so right on this. Palmer is a similar player, albeit unproven. We should be working out how we can integrate him into the team rather than waste £100m on Grealish. At some point we’ve got curtail the spending and give some of the academy lads some hope.
They all have some hope of having a good career in football. Isn’t that what they want ultimately

well if he has 4 yeras left on that contrat they really could just dig in and keep him if they wished.

Isnt Grealsih a Villa supported. - would he really want to tarnish his image by kicking up fuss/forcing a move and risk that.
It would be the same as Foden doing it to us to to to someone like Barca, Madrid, Bayern etc - imagine the reaction on here!!!!!!!!!!!
Difference being that we are a step up from Villa but Barca, Madrid and Bayern aren’t a step up from us.

If we were a midtable side and Foden had the chance to sign for a top club then as gutted as I’d be, I’d understand his reasoning for leaving to play in the Champions League and challenge for trophies.

Just think back to when we sold SWP

Honesty if you have a spare 10 mins just sit back and watch this. Not even exaggerating there is only one person I could watch who leaves me with that many ‘how did he just do that’ and that’s Messi.

His close control is super human like, he’s got the lot, eye for a pass, decent enough pace, top drawer strength, great finishing. The boy is a superstar and within a few weeks he’d have every doubter drooling over him.

So hope we get this over the line

Jesus Christ Ive heard it all now.

I know we are trying to big this lad up and there is a large chance he may come to us but did you seriously just compare him to the best player this planet has ever seen!!!!!

Jack Grealish isnt fit to lace Messi's boots even now and Messi is 9 years older

Difference being that we are a step up from Villa but Barca, Madrid and Bayern aren’t a step up from us.

If we were a midtable side and Foden had the chance to sign for a top club then as gutted as I’d be, I’d understand his reasoning for leaving to play in the Champions League and challenge for trophies
When SWP left for the rentboys we were all gutted but understood his ambition and wished him well.

Jesus Christ Ive heard it all now.

I know we are trying to big this lad up and there is a large chance he may come to us but did you seriously just compare him to the best player this planet has ever seen!!!!!

Jack Grealish isnt fit to lace Messi's boots even now and Messi is 9 years older
What are you going on about?

Where in that post did I say he was on messi’ level? I said the amount of ‘how on earth did he do that’ moments he has in terms of dribbling through players/always getting his pass off etc the only other bloke I’ve seen do that so often is Messi.

Of course Messi is on a complete different planet.

If we were a midtable side and Foden had the chance to sign for a top club then as gutted as I’d be, I’d understand his reasoning for leaving to play in the Champions League and challenge for trophies.

Just think back to when we sold SWP
internationally they have been until very reently.

Villa look like they are trying to build a team that can at least try and get into the top 4 int he nxt few years - losing Grealish is huge for the and a major setback
The SWP comparrison is a very good one however....but Im not so sure Villa fans are as quie forgiving and werent we in big trouble when SWP left financially and he didnt want to go.....which made it a much easier pill for us to swallow

I hope he's able to adjust his game and stay on his feet more often because he won't be winning the same number of freekicks as soon as he pulls on a City shirt.

Honesty if you have a spare 10 mins just sit back and watch this. Not even exaggerating there is only one person I could watch who leaves me with that many ‘how did he just do that’ and that’s Messi.

His close control is super human like, he’s got the lot, eye for a pass, decent enough pace, top drawer strength, great finishing. The boy is a superstar and within a few weeks he’d have every doubter drooling over him.

I just don't get those that say he's overrated and don't want him.
Either they haven't watched him properly or football isn't for them.

The lad is outstanding.

If memory serves me correctly, plenty were salivating over Carlton's YouTube clips too before he re-joined the scum. For a pretty similar, exorbitant fee as well as I recall...

Watching it reminds me of Kev. Not in playing style, just in the way he'd have about 15 more assists if his team mates could finish!!

KDB and Grealish supplying Kane could be ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.