Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re so right on this. Palmer is a similar player, albeit unproven. We should be working out how we can integrate him into the team rather than waste £100m on Grealish. At some point we’ve got curtail the spending and give some of the academy lads some hope.
I think thats the point of spending though isnt it? We're buying the ready made player rather than spending two season bedding in a player.

I dont understand this rush to get youth players into the team. They can still learn from the likes of Silva and KDB until they're actually ready to be major part of the team. It does work, and I'd say the way Phil has not been rushed into things is the way forward.

A relation of Tony, former City legend?
Hey TH

That Pearce bloke who is a Villa Journo I think is of the opinion that Grealsih could also be using our interest to get a better contract and that Villa are determined to keep him and build a team around him (all cliches I know)

What do you reckon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.