Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right. No idea why this always happens. Just watch what rags get for dabbing Jesse!!
60m for a multi title winning international footballer, compared with 100m for a mid table player who has had a couple of good seasons, crazy to me.

Reactions: CC1
like last season?

Crazy deal if we lose Bernardo and have to add another 40m to get Grealish.
If he wants to go he wants to go, we need to replace him. If the player we want costs us £40 million more, doubt it will, and we can afford it why is it something I should be bothered about.

If he wants to go he wants to go, we need to replace him. If the player we want costs us £40 million more, doubt it will, and we can afford it why is it something I should be bothered about.
We are a business you don't sell your assets at less than market value and then pay over the odds for lesser assets in a depressed market.

If Grealish/Kane really want to join us for titles, lets operate like Bayern and force the issue and on our terms.

Reactions: CC1
But the 3 players you mention we were balls deep for and even @tolmie's hairdoo was saying they were all basically done at some point?

At no stage did I think Koulibaly was ever going to get done, I didn't believe half the shit coming out on that one.

Maguire recently admitted he spoke to us but we were never going to pay the that fee.

Sanchez is the only one when it was all agreed that summer and he told Bravo and some of his Chile teammates on international duty that he was going to City.

I can't recall which player Arsenal made a ridiculously late £85m bid on from France, but it was never going to fly when Wenger did that.

When the late December came around, City told Arsenal and Sanchez we were prepared to wait until the following summer to sign him on a free transfer.

They both spat their dummy and despite agreeing his personal terms, they set up the United deal for double what we were planning to pay Sanchez, added to Mkhitaryan being thrown in as a makeweight.

I just wondered. There are plenty of players I would rather see leave City before Bernardo for sure. I guess it will just be a case of waiting and seeing what transpires this summer.
All the news points towards the fact that he was ready to leave last summer, Pep persuaded him for one more good year, and he has got his head down and given one of his best seasons for us, and we won't stand in his way with a ridiculous fee, which is club policy. It means we will never get top, top transfer money for players going out but it's entirely worth it for not getting stuck with players who don't want to be here.

Filling in the blanks, the club were a little unsure about majorly backing Pep last year, but now we have got him for a couple more seasons money has become available in the hope of getting us over the line in Europe.

We are a business you don't sell your assets at less than market value and then pay over the odds for lesser assets in a depressed market.

If Grealish/Kane really want to join us for titles, lets operate like Bayern and force the issue and on our terms.
I'm happy letting those employed by the owners at great expense worry about the busineess, they seem fairly competent at running the business and delivering trophies and leave the business to the club. So I just need to enjoy the football and trophies.England isn't Germany so no we can't operate like Bayern.

At no stage did I think Koulibaly was ever going to get done, I didn't believe half the shit coming out on that one.

Maguire recently admitted he spoke to us but we were never going to pay the that fee.

Sanchez is the only one when it was all agreed that summer and he told Bravo and some of his Chile teammates on international duty that he was going to City.

I can't recall which player Arsenal made a ridiculously late £85m bid on from France, but it was never going to fly when Wenger did that.

When the late December came around, City told Arsenal and Sanchez we were prepared to wait until the following summer to sign him on a free transfer.

They both spat their dummy and despite agreeing his personal terms, they set up the United deal for double what we were planning to pay Sanchez, added to Mkhitaryan being thrown in as a makeweight.

It was Lemar from Monaco wasn’t it? He turned them down while on international duty from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.