Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we sign Grealish then it pushes Torres into only really being an option at striker. Which I’m happy about tbh, he doesn’t look a winger to me. Looks very dangerous up too.

We would have a lot of depth IF he comes and Bernardo was to leave for example.

6; Rodri, Fernandinho, Gundo
8; Gundo, KDB, Grealish
RW; Sterling, Mahrez, Palmer
LW; Foden, Grealish
9; Kane, Torres, Jesus

For me, Jesus probably should be shipped out there. He isn’t going to get any game time if those are our options.

That’s a fucking obscene amount of attacking talent.
Don’t worry Kane will be injured 50% of the time

Why are peole continuing to put grealish a left sided attacker arriving as anything to do with Bernardo on the right side of pur attack being connected.

We may sign Jack, we may be forced to let berny go, but neither situation is relient on the other imho.

I wonder more if this means we are expecting to lose jesus or sterling either through necessity or their choice rather than berny
Grealish isn’t just left sided, like Foden and Sterling aren’t either. But Grealish can also play 8 and 10.

Would prefer a bit of pace (a different approach to break down defensive teams and I yearn for the days of sane and sterling on either flank again) but there is no denying his ability with the ball and the fact he's apparently matured.

The fact is that at villa he will be a le tissier figure, the playmaker who is never really recognised fully and retires with minimal medals. Or he wants more then he has to move, and if you're a player who likes the ball, wants silverware and wants to get better then there are only a handful of places you can do that.

Can see this one. Foden, Jesus and Torres as strikers isn't by any means dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.