Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a business you don't sell your assets at less than market value and then pay over the odds for lesser assets in a depressed market.

If Grealish/Kane really want to join us for titles, lets operate like Bayern and force the issue and on our terms.
It's not 'we'. It's the club. A club staffed by professionals - not ill-informed amateurs.

Originally watched him at Ashton and amazed he actually played for us. 11 appearances and 2 goals and ended up back at Ashton. 17 in 47 for Stockport. My username is after my dad shouting ‘Come on Barney’ in one of his appearances when he scored against I think it was Leicester, maybe two. From Barney to Aguero and now maybe Kane totally unreal!
If I remember correctly that pitch v Leicester was a muddy mess as bad or even worse than anything I'd seen at Hurst Cross.

Why are peole continuing to put grealish a left sided attacker arriving as anything to do with Bernardo on the right side of pur attack being connected.

We may sign Jack, we may be forced to let berny go, but neither situation is relient on the other imho.

I wonder more if this means we are expecting to lose jesus or sterling either through necessity or their choice rather than berny

60m for a multi title winning international footballer, compared with 100m for a mid table player who has had a couple of good seasons, crazy to me.

buying the best player from a club who have rich owners who don’t have to sell will always be a high fee!

Why are peole continuing to put grealish a left sided attacker ariving as anything to do with Bernardo on the right side of pur attack being connected.

We may sign Jack, we may be forced to let berny go, but neither situation is relient on the other imho.

Because they can all play either side I think. We have a mix of left footed and right footed players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.