Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion obviously but I can’t get my head around how someone can not rate such a brilliant footballer. Disliking him I can understand but what a player to watch this lad is. Put him with better players and he should go to the next level.
Fair enough Craig, like you said it's only an opinion....this potential signing reminds me of back in 72 when we signed Rodney Marsh, there was a divided opinion and I believe the majority of City fans wanted him. I wasn't in that camp either so was I right then ? The answer to that question is also a dividend opinion with old blues like myself :)

name one other player on the england bench who when the camera focussed on him the crowd went mad for? Then, the ovation he got from the crowd when he came on shows how highly people rate him? Eevn better he then came on and helped change the game! Really hope we get him ASAP.

I think the crowd goes wild for him because they feel like Grealish is one of them. Doesn't try to hide who he is, showed loyalty to his boyhood club, gets photographed pissed up and collapsing outside clubs etc etc. He's a cult figure on the international stage.

There are better players in the England team but they don't have the same kind of cult status so they don't get that same reception.

I think the crowd goes wild for him because they feel like Grealish is one of them. Doesn't try to hide who he is, showed loyalty to his boyhood club, gets photographed pissed up and collapsing outside clubs etc etc. He's a cult figure on the international stage.

There are better players in the England team but they don't have the same kind of cult status so they don't get that same reception.
Nowt to do with 'cult' and more to do with every fucking paper, commentator and pundit telling us, hourly, how brilliant the guy is.

I think it's more to do with the simple fact he attacks the opposition, taking on defenders and creating scoring opportunities. Southgate mostly has the team playing defensive football and Grealish has a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.