Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more to do with the simple fact he attacks the opposition, taking on defenders and creating scoring opportunities. Southgate mostly has the team playing defensive football and Grealish has a go.
These chances created are all from free kicks. Learn to get rid of the ball quicker and you may have a proper player on your hands.

Spot on,and obviously being such,he's the best attacking player in the England squad.He is a joy to watch and any club in the world would benefit from his ability.
Beats me why he doesn't start for the national side; involved in both England goals.

Here's hoping that he ends up in our squad next season.

These chances created are all from free kicks. Learn to get rid of the ball quicker and you may have a proper player on your hands.
A huge part of his game is NOT getting rid of the ball quickly and liking to run at people, why take that out of his game? One things for sure, he would get a lot less free kicks playing for us

A huge part of his game is NOT getting rid of the ball quickly and liking to run at people, why take that out of his game? One things for sure, he would get a lot less free kicks playing for us
I think we will still want him to go past people when he can, but Pep will also want him to move the ball quicker when thats not on not waiting to draw fouls. partly because we aren't a set peice team but also because it's inviting injuries.

No problem with anyone running at defenders but I prefer it if they beat the defender then create something. No use if all they do is win a free kick, unless it is in the area. The problem (for me) with Grealish is that he seems to bugger about until he has multiple players around him then wins a free kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.