Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a guy on the villa forum saying city is the wildcard for where Grealish goes next apparently has sources at villa, Jack wants champions league football and its between united and us for him.

When teams were linked with him last time Villa were in the Prem I thought we shouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Since then he had improved massively and is one of most creative players in the league. Seems like a bit of a budget Hazard with his dribbling and ability to win fouls.

Not that we should necessarily go for him, but I think he would do well in our team.

Last edited:
Theres a guy on the villa forum saying city is the wildcard for where Grealish goes next apparently has sources at villa, Jack wants champions league football and its between united and us for him.

He‘d best go to United then, because I doubt he’d make our first 11 on a big European night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.