Jack Grealish

Keeper!

Please stop this nonsense, he is not good enough for us, would cost a ridiculous amount of money and probably have issues away from the pitch.

This dude is a perfect fit for the Rags, tic tocking with pog and the crew in the hood.

catalyst

Team supported
Manchester City
Please stop this nonsense, he is not good enough for us, would cost a ridiculous amount of money and probably have issues away from the pitch.

This dude is a perfect fit for the Rags, tic tocking with pog and the crew in the hood.
Don't care about the price tag but he's definitely a good player, just don't see it for us yeah.

Probably wouldn't have been caring for it if he wasn't singing KDB's praise so loudly.

Keeper!

Don't care about the price tag but he's definitely a good player, just don't see it for us yeah.

Probably wouldn't have been caring for it if he wasn't singing KDB's praise so loudly.
I am sure the club care about the price tag, we need serious upgrades in the squad, he is not good enough and far bigger priorities in other areas, CB, LB, Striker.

jay laruja

I know I'm part of the minority but I quite like him. Sure being HG is a plus, but I genuinely believe that he can crack our top 11 in some weeks.The cost would be bonkers though.

catalyst

Team supported
Manchester City
I know I'm part of the minority but I quite like him. Sure being HG is a plus, but I genuinely believe that he can crack our top 11 in some weeks.The cost would be bonkers though.
Playing where tho? He has an odd profile, dont know how he'd fit us

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.