Jack Grealish

M12Blue

Is calling him girlish meant to be an insult? Why is being a female insulting? Frankly, it isn't funny and comes across as bigoted and misogynistic.

What are you going to call him for your next attempt at being "witty" and insulting? Blackish? Chinesish? Retardedish?
Not sure if its wrong to snigger at ‘Retardedish’, but it did make me chuckle.

M12Blue

No bias from me I just don't think he is quite good enough and it will go down on the list of pointless signings.

Agree with that, not a bad signing just don’t think good enough for what we need. Need Yaya the second

nmc

Team supported
MCFC
The fee on this one would be interesting... Villa say they want £80m which is a joke but what if we did a deal with the player and he made it clear he wanted out - loyal club servant etc... would Villa deny him his dream move or compromise?

RayCTID

The fee on this one would be interesting... Villa say they want £80m which is a joke but what if we did a deal with the player and he made it clear he wanted out - loyal club servant etc... would Villa deny him his dream move or compromise?

Villa would still want a high fee

racecar

The latter I think. It won’t be much more than what the fee for Aouar would be but I’m just speculating. He’s also HG and has PL experience, unlike Aouar.

super_city_si

No bias from me I just don't think he is quite good enough and it will go down on the list of pointless signings.
A signing should improve you. He’s certainly no better than what we’ve got. Back to Rodwell and Sinclair like you say.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.