Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. We're not talking about your average Joe's here. The people inside these clubs knew exactly why FFP was being introduced
Some yes but not all, they were sold lies, it still does not make it right.

We have ridden the storm of FFP by luck or good judgment, now we are at the top table looking down.

I wished we had taken a stance in the courts against FFP, we did not, but I have great sympathy for clubs lower down the table, they have no chance as things stand, it's not good for anyone.

Competition makes you stronger, keeps the hunger.

Some yes but not all, they were sold lies, it still does not make it right.

Onviously can't be sure but I think the likes of Whelan and whichever bastard was owner of Reading at the time knew exactly what they were doing.

Neither was ever going to win the PL but by cosying up to the cartel they were going to ensure the PL status quo, and therefore the "product", was protected thus ensuring the owners could keep their snouts in the trough.

Before anyone bites my head off I’m just posting what I was told

I previously mentioned that I know someone who is very good friends with grealish (helped pay for his knee op played with him at villa). I had a catch up with him last night and couldn’t resist but ask him about grealish to city and he said Grealish told him he will be staying at villa.

Not what I wanted to hear personally but just passing on what was said

This grealish saga has been so much fun to be honest. His constant flirting with City. The foden Grealish Sterling friendship with constant insta stories and tweets and a lot of reliable ITK of him already having signed for us.

If he stays at Villa or signs a new deal it would be such a big shithousery that I won't even complain.

Before anyone bites my head off I’m just posting what I was told

I previously mentioned that I know someone who is very good friends with grealish (helped pay for his knee op played with him at villa). I had a catch up with him last night and couldn’t resist but ask him about grealish to city and he said Grealish told him he will be staying at villa.

Not what I wanted to hear personally but just passing on what was said
Your mates on the wind up.

Far too much football chatter on this one, the Goat spilled the beans earlier in the week, only need Buzzer to confirm it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.