Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve checked the Goats Twitter feed but can’t see anything about Grealish . What has he said ?

I’ve checked the Goats Twitter feed but can’t see anything about Grealish . What has he said ?

"I think it's done personally... Grealish shows us the qualities he has every week, he's a very intelligent footballer. He would be able to cope with the movements of the players at City and the movements of the defenders because he's an intelligent player.

"He would fit in because he can play out wide or in the number ten position and he's so good at driving forward with the ball.

"Essentially, he could do a role in a false nine, I think he would work perfectly."

That's all I've seen, anyway.

My thoughts on this as it stands after talking to a few people is basically Grealish wants the move, City definitely want the move and Villa were originally going to reluctantly let it happen at the right price.
Something has happened recently though where Villa have cooled off and now Grealish himself is having second thoughts because he doesn’t want to leave a sour taste in regards to his legacy.
I get the feeling if it was a team playing in red after him these issues wouldn’t exist but his eagerness to sign for us is going to make a difficult move even more so.
I’ve not given up on it happening because it seems we really want the lad but I’m not as cast iron certain like I was a week ago.

My thoughts on this as it stands after talking to a few people is basically Grealish wants the move, City definitely want the move and Villa were originally going to reluctantly let it happen at the right price.
Something has happened recently though where Villa have cooled off and now Grealish himself is having second thoughts because he doesn’t want to leave a sour taste in regards to his legacy.
I get the feeling if it was a team playing in red after him these issues wouldn’t exist but his eagerness to sign for us is going to make a difficult move even more so.
I’ve not given up on it happening because it seems we really want the lad but I’m not as cast iron certain like I was a week ago.

What legacy being there best player and leaving for big money will spoil it? And then get dogs abuse by the fans if he does leave! Suppose not all fans are like ours SWP left to Chelsea then came back with them to play against us he was clapped cheered and still loved.. personally think it’s a load of rubbish!

What legacy being there best player and leaving for big money will spoil it? And then get dogs abuse by the fans if he does leave! Suppose not all fans are like ours SWP left to Chelsea then came back with them to play against us he was clapped cheered and still loved.. personally think it’s a load of rubbish!
They are my thoughts, not cast iron certainty that’s what’s going on. I’ve just read in between the lines after hearing a few snippets.
So maybe a load of rubbish, maybe not.

it’s the whole leaving for City which is riling up the Villa side - not leaving in general.

Things have changed since SWP’s time.
City fans were more humble in those days but there’s a lot of billy big bollocks entitlement amongst our support these days - as we saw from the tearful vitriol and dogs abuse thrown at that young lad Garcia for going to play at his local club when he was out of contract with us.

From that I’d guess that if our best player wanted to leave mid-contract, in the present day, then a fair number of our support would go all scouse on him.
Not nice to even think about it but it’s true - it seems that success attracts tw@ts like that.

Before anyone bites my head off I’m just posting what I was told

I previously mentioned that I know someone who is very good friends with grealish (helped pay for his knee op played with him at villa). I had a catch up with him last night and couldn’t resist but ask him about grealish to city and he said Grealish told him he will be staying at villa.

Not what I wanted to hear personally but just passing on what was said
I'm not doubting yourself but if he was a very good friend of Grealish why would he be telling others his business? Actually, when did Grealish say this to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.