Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things have changed since SWP’s time.
City fans were more humble in those days but there’s a lot of billy big bollocks entitlement amongst our support these days - as we saw from the tearful vitriol and dogs abuse thrown at that young lad Garcia for going to play at his local club when he was out of contract with us.

From that I’d guess that if our best player wanted to leave mid-contract, in the present day, then a fair number of our support would go all scouse on him.
Not nice to even think about it but it’s true - it seems that success attracts tw@ts like that.

I‘m pretty certain the vitriol aimed at Garcia was because he was fucking wank, and nothing to do with wanting to leave for Barca.

Personally I was delighted he wanted to leave because we wouldn’t have to put up with a short arse, slow, weak centre back trying to defend against the pace and power in our league. I’m sure he’ll look ok in La Liga except when he plays against Real and Atletico.

I‘m pretty certain the vitriol aimed at Garcia was because he was fucking wank, and nothing to do with wanting to leave for Barca.

Personally I was delighted he wanted to leave because we wouldn’t have to put up with a short arse, slow, weak centre back trying to defend against the pace and power in our league. I’m sure he’ll look ok in La Liga except when he plays against Real and Atletico.

Nah, no way.

Barcelona want him, Man City want him, the Spanish National Team want him and you think he’s wank?
That’s not a true opinion, it’s a bit of mind madness caused by a scouse like inability to let go without squealing.

Nah, no way.

Barcelona want him, Man City want him, the Spanish National Team want him and you think he’s wank?
That’s not a true opinion, it’s a bit of mind madness caused by a scouse like inability to let go without squealing.
sorry but he's right , he is wank.
i was praying he wouldn't renew .

I'm not doubting yourself but if he was a very good friend of Grealish why would he be telling others his business? Actually, when did Grealish say this to him?
The guy who knows grealish is a family friend of ours and I just asked him as I was curious if he had heard anything. I don’t know exactly when grealish told him this im just posting what I was told mate, I didn’t ask for a full transcript of the conversation they had.

Nah, no way.

Honestly I don't think people are all that bothered about him wanting to go. We just didn't think he was good enough yo have got the opportunities he's had and doubted whether he was ever City level.

Things have changed since SWP’s time.
City fans were more humble in those days but there’s a lot of billy big bollocks entitlement amongst our support these days - as we saw from the tearful vitriol and dogs abuse thrown at that young lad Garcia for going to play at his local club when he was out of contract with us.

From that I’d guess that if our best player wanted to leave mid-contract, in the present day, then a fair number of our support would go all scouse on him.
Not nice to even think about it but it’s true - it seems that success attracts tw@ts like that.
The big differences are;

that Garcia ran out his contract - within his rights but likely to bring out more negative comment as he’s directly costing the club money.

Grealish will earn Villa a record fee if he comes to us, therefore we’ll compensated and he’s at a club where there’s a significant number of teams that would be viewed as a major step up from Villa.

Last but not least, we are now at the pinnacle of European football so we’d be quite rightly pissed off if someone wanted to leave mid contract. The big European clubs are either in the shitter financially or unlikely to be viewed as a step up so we would be querying it as a fan base.

That would be airbrushing the amount of vitriol he got from the moment it was made apparent that he was going.

I don't agree with the vitriol he received but, from my perspective, it was frustrating to see a player who I didn't rate all that highly continue to play for this club when he wanted to leave especially knowing how difficult it was for EDS players to get any chance in the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.