Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa kit launch that year, delphView attachment 21298and dembele had to be photoshoped out
Didn't Leroy be part of the away kit poster when we sold him to Bayren or did I imagine that?

Correction = think the one am thinking of was the one when he was out for a while with injury. Year after we then sold him.

Last edited:
I think you have entrenched views on Grealish and no amount of discussion or opinions will change yours. I also think you will be eating your words soon after we sign him
What is bad about what he said ?

He would be fighting with Sterling and Foden, or do you expect them to be frozen out of the team because a new player is coming.

I really don't see it like that.
A clubs value is not in the number of trophies they have won, it is the importance of that club to it's legions of fans and it's local community.
We went most of my life winning nothing but it didn't matter to me.
Winning premier leagues and cups is normal for us now but let's face it we were lucky, The Sheik chose and not Villa.
Sorry Bill I think it was the wording of my post which is poor. I completely agree that it means everything to fans. My point was meant to be that top players don't care how big a club is if they are miles off winning any major trophies

Doesn’t come across as particularly arrogant or big-headed here, tbf.

Nice video and I'm sure he is a nice guy off the pitch from the things I've heard about him and his family but I'm not a fa of his onfield character traits and just don't rate the player.

My own take on this for what its worth,I just don`t expect us to hear anything for another couple of weeks whilst the lad is apparently on his jollees.
Why ruin a fucking good holiday with your mates with hordes of journos being sent out there to try and interview him.
No I do not expect to hear anything yet a while, either way.

Anyone who thinks he's good value at the prices being quoted needs a reality check. He's been the best player in a poor Villa side (by a country mile, granted), and that's it.
He's litreally has similar creative number's to KDB last season He's so underrated by so many on here he's a top class player

Sorry Bill I think it was the wording of my post which is poor. I completely agree that it means everything to fans. My point was meant to be that top players don't care how big a club is if they are miles off winning any major trophies
Ahhh fair enough mate....

The guy was planning a blowout in Vegas for ten days if we won the Euros. I bet he's still gone there anyway to let off some steam!!

No chance we'll make any progress on this for at least two weeks. He'll be too pissed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.