Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, aren't they figures from playing against the same teams?

Isn't that what a level playing field is?
people don't think of that ,haha
he would get more space and time with us, because we would overload the right and he would be on the left or vice versa , or and this is a bit left field a cm or a pivot ?

How about we accept he stays at villa and just but kane and haaland instead with the 200M + we seem to be happy to spunk on 2 players.

Play a 4-1-3-2 formation

Not sure if serious, but bound to catch a few.

Why not serious? would you not like the best two strikers in europe playing for us, be happy if we signed both

Eddie

Walker
Dias
Stones
Zivchenko

Dino/rodders

Mahrez/sterling/berny
Kev/Ilky/berny
Foden/jesus/sterling

Kane
Haaland

Last edited:
Like you i can't understand the shit chatted about him people who no fuckall about him .
I would love to see the appearance of those doing the calling..........some of them probably need to look in the mirror
Well here's a brief description of myself for you my friend, I've been watching City through thick and mainly thin for 54 years and consider myself to be reasonable knowledgeable about the game but certainly do not think that I know it all, I've played at a reasonably high level and been part of a non league club that I ran and developed a team that won trophies and developed players that went on to play league football, one in particular was my own find and he has now played in the prem for 9 years (now at WHU)
It's just an opinion that I have that Grealish is not what we need , I've never slagged him off or called him or chatted shit, so maybe you could just afford a little respect for my and other peoples opinion please, before you paint absolutly everyone who's against signing him with the dickhead brush !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.