Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might is applicable to any signing, even Haaland.
I think Grealish is more of a gamble to he honest. He is currently a big fish in a little pond. I'm not sure he'll be able to adapt as quickly to a change in status as someone like Haaland, who is currently a very good player in a in a very good team.

We'll see...

I think Grealish is more of a gamble to he honest. He is currently a big fish in a little pond. I'm not sure he'll be able to adapt as quickly to a change in status as someone like Haaland, who is currently a very good player in a in a very good team.

We'll see...
Indeed, time will tell.

Vardy was a big fish playing for Fleetwood and I think a very good example of showing talent in lesser teams exist and thrive on climbing the ladder.

We'll see...
I wonder how well Jack will operate with more room and better movement around him compared to how Haaland will fair against prem defenders (i'm not saying he will fail btw).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.