Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's a brief description of myself for you my friend, I've been watching City through thick and mainly thin for 54 years and consider myself to be reasonable knowledgeable about the game but certainly do not think that I know it all, I've played at a reasonably high level and been part of a non league club that I ran and developed a team that won trophies and developed players that went on to play league football, one in particular was my own find and he has now played in the prem for 9 years (now at WHU)
It's just an opinion that I have that Grealish is not what we need , I've never slagged him off or called him or chatted shit, so maybe you could just afford a little respect for my and other peoples opinion please, before you paint absolutly everyone who's against signing him with the dickhead brush !
Great post. I must know you.
I've been told I know fuck all about footy and am clueless on this thread, and that.s just today's insults.

Are you saying he was lined up for a pen but didn't get chance? I may give him some slack on this if so due to shit mamagement
Definitely, you could see Southgate talking to him and stabbing away at his notes, Grealish was nodding his head and looked well up for it.

You are kidding. That is false, Villa is a counter attacking team so most times he faces defenders on transitions when they are unset wile we are a possession based team so most times the opponents defense is settled and camped near their box giving our players no space
I'm not kidding.

Well here's a brief description of myself for you my friend, I've been watching City through thick and mainly thin for 54 years and consider myself to be reasonable knowledgeable about the game but certainly do not think that I know it all, I've played at a reasonably high level and been part of a non league club that I ran and developed a team that won trophies and developed players that went on to play league football, one in particular was my own find and he has now played in the prem for 9 years (now at WHU)
It's just an opinion that I have that Grealish is not what we need , I've never slagged him off or called him or chatted shit, so maybe you could just afford a little respect for my and other peoples opinion please, before you paint absolutly everyone who's against signing him with the dickhead brush !
Rag......

This a Villa fans reply to a city fan about Jack signing a new deal

It is when the power is about to shift massively...
How do you think City and Chelsea got where they are? Football isn't static. Neither of them were anywhere near titles until they were taken over by hyper rich and ambitious owners with proven track records of success. We are a much bigger club than both. It's simply our turn.

That`s the spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.