Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did I call dickhead ?
I have read on hear people slagging somebody they don't know...RESPECT ?
I have been watching city for one year shorter than you so what.
I have met Grealish a number of times and have personal friends who have worked with him at villa for a number of years.
And can tell you half the shit chatted on here about him is untrue.
I bow sir to your superior knowledge of football thanks for sharing your life story.
But don't lecture me and disrespect my knowledge about a person you don't know

Rag......
No lecture...I haven't chatted shit ..I haven't disrespected anyone...my life story is a much more interesting than you might think too , but anyway for the record one more time
Grealish isn't for me...that's all
Kind regards....the rag :) ffs

So Southgate had him down for sudden death pens?
I'm not having it. Southgate has took the hit for the bottlers.
Put the spliff down mate, lol. Everyone has to take a penalty once it goes past the first 5, that’s the nature of sudden death, even the keeper. I did hear though that Grealish was 9 and Sterling was 10, but also heard it was purely on Southgate and he chose the list.

Personally, I think Southgate fucked up and it should have been senior pros who took them earlier, guys who’ve won plenty of stuff and played in big games regularly. Hey ho, it’s done now anyway.

Last edited:
Great post. I must know you.
I've been told I know fuck all about footy and am clueless on this thread, and that.s just today's insults.
a
Well l was told l knew nothing about football by a clown because l said l do not really see winning free kicks as a vital skill I want to see at City. I was also told that City would have signed Grealish by this time and l would be wanking over him. I am glad both have not not come to pass (excuse double pun).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.