Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even had me believing a few weeks ago people saying it was done. Not anymore, starting to believe he will be staying at villa.
Absolutely, can't really see us signing anybody this summer. Promote a few of the kids to the first team and hopefully give them some games

I would be happy if he came but get the vibe were being mugged off by him and his agent. He's staying at villa

I would be happy if he came but get the vibe were being mugged off by him and his agent. He's staying at villa
Yeah I’m getting the same. Shame really. I’m curious who will City go for if Jack doesn’t come...I’d be interested in a wide man who can beat players. A bit against the grain but Raphinha and St Maximin are two names I wouldn’t mind us going for. Not that their a great need sole focus is and should be a CF

Yeah I’m getting the same. Shame really. I’m curious who will City go for if Jack doesn’t come...I’d be interested in a wide man who can beat players. A bit against the grain but Raphinha and St Maximin are two names I wouldn’t mind us going for. Not that their a great need sole focus is and should be a CF
I have no clue. Seems we only had eyes for Kane and grealish. Perhaps we will pull one out of left field like with Dias

I don’t think we need a wide player if it’s to replace Bernardo, we still have Mahrez, Torres, Sterling, or Foden or even Jesus that can play wide in a 3. Especially if we bring in a striker.
Even if we got Grealish doubt he’d be used wide.

Jesus seems I’ve had some time away from the forum and it’s descended into anarchy. Give it to me, are we confident for this signing guys? Anyone hear anything?
BlueRockape knows his personal friends so maybe he could shed some light, I'm not trying to be a smart arse by the way.
If he's coming...someone will know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.