Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed a new 5 year deal with Villa
Good on him, loyalty for what it's worth. But it's bad for his own career maybe, what are Villa going to do in near future, a player of his calibre should be aiming higher.

Good on him, loyalty for what it's worth. But it's bad for his own career maybe, what are Villa going to do in near future, a player of his calibre should be aiming higher.

Just about guaranteeing Villa a bigger fee when he eventually leaves, providing he continues to deliver.

I thought he’d run the contract down a bit. As loyal as he is, it’s detrimental to his career. He might well believe he has the boards “word” that they’ll sell him should he wish to progress, but let’s wait and see how much they value him compared to any potential suitor...

Naive or loyal? We’ll see.

So he's gone the big fish in a small pond route, rather have the myth he is a good player, rather than proving it .

Players get criticised for running their contracts down and players get criticised for remaining loyal and showing a lack of ambition. They literally can’t win.

I don’t like or rate him that much but I say fair play to him, he’s making sure his boyhood club aren’t screwed over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.