Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say these types of stories mean it's actually a done deal and this is a gentle way of expressing what a tough decision it was to leave
I would agree but with this situation there seems to be an almost equal number of stories saying his staying.

I would agree but with this situation there seems to be an almost equal number of stories saying his staying.

The only reason I could see him staying at Villa is if we were only considering him an option in conjunction with an expected first team departure which now isn't going to happen

Top player and I would like him to join us but if he doesn't, I remain a City fan excited about the season ahead with Eddie, Walker, Stones, Dias, Zin, Cancelo, Phil, Rodri, Gundo, KDB, Ferran, Raz, Fern, Bernardo, Mahrez and those making their way up in Delap, McAtee, Lavia, Tommy Doyle and Palmer. Some may come, some may go but enjoy the ride, Blues. Never forget that these are the best of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.