Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been looking for some recent quotes from him. Nothing. If he was staying you think he would be saying that. Same with Kane. Somethings afoot.
There’s always the chance of a Delph. I’ve been negative on this on this for a while and posted 3/4 times that this one isn’t happening and that’s not my style... They’ve got owners that are ambitious like ours. They don’t need money. Reports now coming out that they’re willing to pay him max money. I hope it comes off, but also I don’t. I don’t want this to be a bundesliga system.

I`m really not arsed honestly. His stop, start, putting his foot on the ball or trying to force free kicks kind of bollocks will slow our attacks down. Let him stay where he is.
Same here, people are making him out to be the next global superstar. He's a good player, but no better than what we currently have. 213 appearances and 32 goals for Villa, not breathtaking stuff is it?

The only reason I could see him staying at Villa is if we were only considering him an option in conjunction with an expected first team departure which now isn't going to happen
Or maybe it's down to the contract they offer him in comparison with us.

That's speculation but if he is thinking of staying, then leave well alone.

There’s always the chance of a Delph. I’ve been negative on this on this for a while and posted 3/4 times that this one isn’t happening and that’s not my style... They’ve got owners that are ambitious like ours. They don’t need money. Reports now coming out that they’re willing to pay him max money. I hope it comes off, but also I don’t. I don’t want this to be a bundesliga system.
Most Premier league clubs don't need the money. This is more about where the player wants to be. Highly unlikely that Villa will be winning major trophies or even playing CL during Grealish's career. Grealish will be rich when he retires from football but will he be satisfied that he achieved everything he could as a player.

Of course I’m backing City. I’m not privy to what @KVillan has been saying but If the finances work for both I’m all in. I think he should stay personally.
Kvillan is the typical fan of another club saying he ”comes in peace”. If Grealish signs he will be gone the same day, if not he will be so obnoxious that he will be banned within a few days.

Same here, people are making him out to be the next global superstar. He's a good player, but no better than what we currently have. 213 appearances and 32 goals for Villa, not breathtaking stuff is it?
Not really fair to judge a creative Midfielder on how many goals he scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.