Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaniolo (?) from Roma has a much higher ceiling if we’re seriously intent on buying an attacking midfielder.
Two players that have very little in common - Zaniolo is something like Foden. Grealish developed into a very good football player considering he plays for very poor team and he impresses me that he never sinks with the rest of the team, always keeps a certain level of performance. I have no clue how it would work with Pep, but would not mind getting him as a replacement for irreplaceable Merlin.

Pep said very publicly that we won’t replace Silva, because Foden will take his place. I could see us go for Grealish as a Sane replacement though. Contrary to many here, I continue to believe that he’d do very well for us.

Was Boss tonight. Was the reason the team played well.

it wasn’t what he did per se, but the way he moved. Very purposeful and didn’t let his team rest on their laurels.

Was Boss tonight. Was the reason the team played well.

it wasn’t what he did per se, but the way he moved. Very purposeful and didn’t let his team rest on their laurels.

Was Boss? Scouser alert!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.