Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have given my opinion on who he replaces several times on this thread but ultimately it really is that simple.For whatever reason.....loyalty,clouded judgement,not liking/rating the kid.......It seems people are very resistant to the thought that he will come in and replace our existing players.

I see most things in a binary manner,and thats the case here....Grealish improves our team,he would bring hunger/desire/leadership and ability......so IMO he's needed and welcome.
I mean okay, so you are saying there is a discussion to be had about who he replaces then?

You think Grealish is better than some of our other players and should come in and replace them, okay fine, that's what I initially said people could discuss, who he replaces. Sterling, Jesus, Torres etc.

I mean okay, so you are saying there is a discussion to be had about who he replaces then?

You think Grealish is better than some of our other players and should come in and replace them, okay fine, that's what I initially said people could discuss, who he replaces. Sterling, Jesus, Torres etc.

Yeah,all of them,and Mahrez.

Ive said that many times,but many people just refuse to accept it with some even seemingly taking it personally.Hence why i kept my previous reply blunt and to the fact of the issue.

Yeah,all of them,and Mahrez.

Ive said that many times,but many people just refuse to accept it with some even seemingly taking it personally.Hence why i kept my previous reply blunt and to the fact of the issue.
Right, then naturally the discussion leads to… who goes. Which was the entire point to my original post you commented to.

Ive never argued with people saying Grealish shouldn’t come, maybe others have, but your reply and comments to me make it seem like you think I did.

Why would Villa sell when he signed a five year contract last summer.

Buy out clause is why he signed that deal but problem is these buy out clause don’t stand up in the courts in the uk like in Europe where if Grealish as I believe has a 60m buy out city could cut out all the bullshit with there club and just transfer that amount and the player is ours! Don’t work that way in the uk villa can still say no and I believe it was why Grealish was out for so long, he was pissed if with villa!

Make a loss of 125m , then go and spend 100m on a player not needed. Okay.
We will recoup around 50m in sales think we will spend around 130m net.. that 120m loss wasn’t added to it and a few other stuff really the loss was around 60m next year maybe another 50m loss.

Last edited:
Having watched Peps interview and all the Grealish talk can’t help but think one of our attacking midfield / forward players are leaving as well as Aguero. Peps interview hints at there being a few players wanting to move on rather than just Laporte and it’s now a few times he’s mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.